Who is your favourite team?

morton for me. my first football match was morton st mirren at cappilow on a wednesday night when i was 8. went with my mate. never told my folks i was going and they weny ballistic when i got home!

Morton for me too. Born in Greenock and used to go and see the Ton when the Gers were away from home. My brother is a fan and my other brother works in the hospitality

Come on ye 'Ton!

Used to really like Chelsea in the Gullit, Vialli, Zola era

Guest Ibroxian
Why is it your a West Ham fan mate?

Gribz, I was born in Dagenham a week after West Ham won the World Cup. And my family on my Mother's side have always been 'Ammers. My Nan went on a date to Upton Park in 1932, I pressed her for the result but she forgot!

"I'm forever blowin'bubbles".......:onetoomany:

Gribz, I was born in Dagenham a week after West Ham won the World Cup. And my family on my Mother's side have always been 'Ammers. My Nan went on a date to Upton Park in 1932, I pressed her for the result but she forgot!

"I'm forever blowin'bubbles".......:onetoomany:

"....Pretty Bubbles in the Air...."

Dagenham - A real eastender!!

Went back to see the ground last August on my first trip to London in a while, I was in my element sitting on the District Line train on the way up to the ground - brought all the memories back from a Saturday in the last 80s, early 90s.

BTW what World Cup did West Ham win??? Maybe you mean the FA Cup in 1980??:thup:

Guest Ibroxian

A real eastender! Hardly!

Which World Cup did West Ham win?!!! I wish I was young enough to be born a week after the '80 final!

I'm talking about 1966... and all that. Hurst (3), Peters (1) and Moore (Captain), all claret and blue me 'ol china!