Just watching Eurogoals the now and a wee bit disappointed to see PSG were gubbed 4-2 away to Lyon which now leaves them 3rd from bottom and in the relegation places too. I know there's a few of us who don't care how he gets on these days but it's sad to see that he's having a tough time of it.

BTW, Sebo scored at the weekend which helped his team to a 3-1 win over Bordeaux. :eek:

PLG will get hanged if they go down, PSG are a top top club, the fans won't have any of that

PLG was a nightmare for us, when i look back, why did i get excited about him coming ????

Everyone did mate. He came with a huge reputation and many top clubs were chasing him but things have gone downhill for him very quickly. I don't see many top clubs chasing him now though.

Either PSG are shite or PLG doesnt have a clue how to run a team which is bizarre after what he did at Lyon - but he did have a good base when he went there.

Right now he is proving SDM was right to punt him so early - if he comes back and proves he is a good manager then it will look like the wrong move.

Everyone did mate. He came with a huge reputation and many top clubs were chasing him but things have gone downhill for him very quickly. I don't see many top clubs chasing him now though.

I think the only club to chase him will be PSG.;)

All the best to the guy i still hope he does well.

Apparently he's been making some very strange decisions at PSG but the board have decided its too late in the season to sack him.

Maybe the league cup final win will instill some confidence in to the team and keep them up.