So if your son was ill, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, went to school on friday, you wouldn't allow him to the Old Firm game ???:brick:

Nothing to do with school really, if my son was ill for the full week before a game i wouldn't take him to the game!! Forget him passing it around, if he was ill I wouldn't want him getting any worse. Do bare in mind that he is 9 though and is quite good at recovering at 11am, after half an hour in bed. :D

Yes!!If he was well Saturday morning he would go.

There we go :D

If i go to school tomorow, and even if i am still ill, just put a brave face on it Saturday morning and that's me :D

BRING ON THE SCUM :D

Fraser, I'll keep your mum busy which will allow you to sneak off to the game. :flash:

Mate, there's a queue. Meand Gribz boy are there first. It's like the deli counter at Morrisons - take a ticket. Or is it the fish counter...:moon:

Mate, there's a queue. Meand Gribz boy are there first. It's like the deli counter at Morrisons - take a ticket. Or is it the fish counter...:moon:

I'm happy with sloppy......thirds! Any hole's yer goal. :thup: