Mum has gave me an ultimatum, if you don't go to school today your not going to the game on Saturday.....hmmm.....been of the last 2 days being sick, feeling sick again today. Think am just going to go to school and grind it out.

Got a geography NAB first two which doesnt help too much.

What would you do in my situation ??? Don't go and miss going to the game, or go to school and get to the game

Just phoned her there. Am staying off

She said your not going to the football on Saturday if you are ill, passing it to the people arround you. She said we will see if you are going or not, which means yeah your going but am acting like your not going to worry you.

Told her a would do maths and geography passpaers at home today

Go play some arcades for the day, Gersnet will write you a note. :thup:

I'll need to sort that mother of yours out though!!

You're too far away. I'm off today, I'll pop round after my coffee and give her a real good sorting out :cheers: :fish:

You're too far away. I'm off today, I'll pop round after my coffee and give her a real good sorting out :cheers: :fish:

Can't believe you just said that :|

Anyway, it's a mother who hates football and doesn't understand. Don't worry though i will get to the game so no need to sell the ticket

Sorry Fraser, no offence meant.

You're all talk!

Fraser, play the guilt trip. Tell your mum you hate her and are going to stay with your dad. She'll then treat you like a wee prince.

:fish: