Champions League Quarter Finals

Tuesday:

AS Roma v Man Utd

Fenerbahce v Chelsea

The Man Utd game could be interesting. Roma are no mugs despite Man U getting the better of them quite a few times in the last year. Totti being out for Roma is a massive loss. I think Man U will go through over 2 legs but tonight may be a draw.

Chelsea go to a hostile place but they will have too much strength for Fenerbahce over 2 legs. Tonight might be a narrow away win or a draw but Chelsea will beat them by 2 goals at Stamford Bridge

Wednesday:

Schalke v Barcelona:

Has to be Barca over 2 legs and they should win on the night aswell. There are no easy games at this stage though.

The big one - Arsenal v Liverpool:

Has to be Arsenal for me over 2 legs. They will switch it on for the CL as this is the one Wenger wants more. I think it will be a cracking game but if Arsenal keep Torres quiet then they should win it. They play 3 times in 1 week and I expect 2 Arsenal wins and a draw.

I'm shouting for Roma tonight. Someone has to wipe that smug look off Cwistiano Wonaldos face. As for tomorrow night, let's wait and see Jon boy. Keep talking Liverpool up by all means, I hope it comes back to bite you on the arse. :D

I'm shouting for Roma tonight. Someone has to wipe that smug look off Cwistiano Wonaldos face. As for tomorrow night, let's wait and see Jon boy. Keep talking Liverpool up by all means, I hope it comes back to bite you on the arse. :D

No top scorer Totti for Roma.

Fancy a bet but just can't pick one in these legs, tonight or tomorrow. Nothing i'm that confident on.

Id edge towards a treble containing:

Roma v Man U - Draw

Fener v Chelsea - away win

Arsenal v Liverpool - Home win

Gribz, i've had more luck recently putting significant sums on what I perceive as dead certs. First win this year and my luck when betting small sums on small accie's of 3-6 dead certs has returned f.a.

Might wait to the weekend for another game to lump a significant chunk of the �£300 I won at the weekend. Prob backfire but i'm just not confident enough of the return from putting �£50+ on Manu or anyone.

Whilst I can quite easily see your treble paying out, I can also see Manu winning, Chelsea drawing and frankly Arsenal game could be home away or draw.

I'm lloking for a "safer" bet. :D

(YEs I know i'm a mug, but that's a lot of money for me to be up and I feel I can afford the risk of a "decent" sized bet as I'd still be a good couple of hundred quid up.)

Ive watched a few interviews and previews today and a few are even tipping Roma for a win tonight as if they dont then they will go out.

But they are also saying they will go with this 4-6-0 formation which 2-4 midfielders turn on a counter attack, but its very defensive and tough to break down. So they think Man U will match them up in the midfield with Carrick / Hargreaves (MC is doubtful), Anderson and Scholes all playing so both teams may cancel each other out.

So banker draw for me. :)