Champions League Quarter Finals

I actually think it'll be a draw with Arse and Liverpool but heart is ruling my head.

Who's at home?? I'm thinking it willbe 2 draws! or a 1-1 and 1-0 but i don't know who to go for!! Torres is playing well, Arsenal seemed to have lost it a little but seem back on track now!! To tight to call for me

Man Utd are just on fire.

The difference this season is compared to last is they still have something left in the tank. Last season they didnt start with a full tank of petrol - i.e. a big enough squad to compete on all stages. This season they have cover from Hargreaves, Anderson and Nani which has kept the likes of Giggs and Scholes free and its given them a fully fit midfield to choose from.

They must be favourties for the double now. Barcelona arent on the greatest form but hopefully they get it together for the Man Utd game and we could be in for a real treat. Semi finals are often better than finals as teams seem to go for it. Imagine the best of Henry, Messi, Eto, Deco and Ronaldinho up against Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs, Scholes and Tevez - awesome thought!.

I actually expect Arsenal to give Liverpool a bit of a lesson tonight. I really think they will turn on the style at Emirates tonight and win 2 or 3 nil.

I can see an all english final - Man Utd v Arsenal / Chelsea.

It sounds like sour grapes to me!! He's been great all season

Sadly I have to agree on both counts.

Gav, for a winger there is NO WAY you can put 36 goals (plus numerous assists) down to luck. Sorry but it just can't work that way especially when you see him play each week. He is probably the best player in the world right now (aside from Aiden McGeady........).

However, did someone in here say his goal last night was a really good goal ? I would disagree with that to an extent - I think his goal was no more than should be expected - he was coming from the opposite wing from the cross, the ball in was good and he attacked it as any attack minded player should do. Nothing wonderful in that, just what I would expect (sorry if no-one actually said it was a very good goal).