Did Barry get booked deliberately?

I'll be first to say it. He obviously wouldn't want to miss the final and probably not the away leg either, so perhaps he (or even Walter) decided that he should take a booking now and just miss the home leg.

If you looked at McCoist's reaction you would say there was no way they wanted him booked (even though it DOES make sense) - lip-reading McCoist said "what a stupid fucking booking".

Afterwards ITV4 interviewed BF and asked him about the booking and he said "I don't know what I was thinking, just trying to waste time" and he genuinely looked like he was disgusted with himself.

Hopefully we have to worry about players being booked for the round after this one.... what round would that be ???? Oh aye, that's right - the FINAL !!!!

I'll be first to say it. He obviously wouldn't want to miss the final and probably not the away leg either, so perhaps he (or even Walter) decided that he should take a booking now and just miss the home leg.

That would be stupid as you don't get a yellow in every game. No it was pure stupidity!

If you looked at McCoist's reaction you would say there was no way they wanted him booked (even though it DOES make sense) - lip-reading McCoist said "what a stupid fucking booking".

Maybe Walter didn't let Ally in on the plan :D

That would be stupid as you don't get a yellow in every game. No it was pure stupidity!

True Pete - but at the same time, by taking the booking now the only way BF or KT miss the final (if we are lucky enough to get there) is by getting sent off in the away leg.

At least give the guy some credit, immediately after the game when he was interviewed he looked frustrated with himself.

Don't forget that in the heat of the moment all he wanted to do was time waste and wasn't thinking about bookings or otherwise.