Review of the Sporting game

Now I am one for being pesamistic. Always have been but I always thought we could do this mob.

After a poor display against Bolt-on, I thought at Ibrox we would get at least 1 goal. Ibrox last week was dire, by any standard that we as Bears set..

Tonight it was backs to the wall for the first half. And we did it very well. The first 15 of the 2nd half were all Sporting, and then we started a move that frankly was clinical in movement, touch and finish. I think the commentators (1 a tink diehard with no Scottish bitterness) JCD needs something to finish... when he thinks (the 1st half miss) he fails, but when he has to bury it, it is done and dusted.

Davis was superb. Movement, and pass were sublime.

The second was Whitaker doing a great holding job whilst others pulled players away, and the finish was an executioners axe....

Bazza was not on song, and he misses the next game as does Davis....(need to check that). The ref was quick to book our boys, but left many a challenge from them unpunished. Fiorentina it is chaps. A very good team, and with Munchen getting a late win, the favourites are still in to win it.

We are the people.... :rfc:

Spelling Mongness

What a brilliant night, my hand hurts like hell from when I jumped up celebrating and punched the lights on the roof. Got a nice cut right on the knuckle. That's twice it's happened, I punched a hole in a roof in a pub once before too !!

Bring on the Italians !!

What a brilliant night, my hand hurts like hell from when I jumped up celebrating and punched the lights on the roof. Got a nice cut right on the knuckle. That's twice it's happened, I punched a hole in a roof in a pub once before too !!

Bring on the Italians !!

Hey it's worth it though :fish: