mcshagger , carlos & boydy offski - allegedly

Guest bluenosewishy

Scott Brown was a cert to join us according to the papers. They have to get something to fill their pages.

The way they have been playing there is bound to be some interest but as long as we hold their contracts we can dictate when they will leave. That will mean we don't have to sell them on the cheap.

Boyd - Man City, havent heard that one, only Brum for him. But it wouldnt surprise me to hear a swap deal involving Vassell here, im sure we've been linked with him before.

Heard rumours about the other 2 but thats all they will be, i really cant see them leaving.

Carlos is in the paper this morning saying he wants to play for us as long as possible and he's very happy here. Boyd recently said the same.

But its getting close to the end of the season so its going to be the silly season for rumours soon.

Boyd - Man City, havent heard that one, only Brum for him. But it wouldnt surprise me to hear a swap deal involving Vassell here, im sure we've been linked with him before.

Heard rumours about the other 2 but thats all they will be, i really cant see them leaving.

No thanks!!!! He's pish. We'll take Elano or Corluka though :thup:

If we lost Shagger Dan I think Craig Gordon could be rescued from Sunderland but god knows how much we'd have to pay for him. I actually think Shagger Dan should be Scotland's no1 now anyway.

McShagger is playing well enough to be Scotlands No. 1 but until Gordon does something to merit being dropped he should stay. Love to see them both battlng it out to be Gers No. 1 though!