Parkhead Roll-Call

So fraser, have you had ure ticket since Jan? Cause i'm guessing you just use the same one from Jan?

Yes well maybe December, since then the tickets have been locked away in my dads drawer

Use the same tickets

Been to parkhead 9 times lost 9. Don't have a ticket for this one (don't know if I would go even if I did). I'm very supersticious but I do have a ticket for the next one. Fingers crossed the league is as good as over by that time

If it's not, we'll be round your house and taking the ticket off you!!!

If it's not, we'll be round your house and taking the ticket off you!!!

Ha I would have reservations about going :D

I've got a Chris Burke style hair thing going on just now too (Started it before him mind you :P) I hadn't had my hair cut since before Red Star and went to get it cut just after the Pana match. It dawned on me I hadn't had it cut since before a single ball was kicked this season, so now I can't get it cut until the Quadrangle is no longer possible. I didn't think for a second it would last this long :o

Ha I would have reservations about going.

I've got a Chris Burke style hair thing going on just now too (Started it before him mind you :P) I hadn't had my hair cut since before Red Star and went to get it cut just after the Pana match. It dawned on me I hadn't had it cut since before a single ball was kicked this season, so now I can't get it cut until the Quadrangle is no longer possible. I didn't think for a second it would last this long :o

Goddamn hippy!!!!:thup: