i got

killie 27th aug

St mirren 22nd oct

Motherwell 1st jan

killie (fuckin again) 11th feb

Celtic 10 martch

I always get shitty killie!!!!

del.

:D Lol, Killie twice!! They must be keen to offload them to you Del!! At least you got a Celtic game!!!

I had to look twice there when I saw St Mirren, i forgot they were back in the SPL.

:D Lol, Killie twice!! They must be keen to offload them to you Del!! At least you got a Celtic game!!!

I had to look twice there when I saw St Mirren, i forgot they were back in the SPL.

Same here :D

Del.

Well, I phoned the ticket office yesterday to see if they could confirm what away games I had. The lassie was very unhalpfull saying that she would have to look on her PC.... Must have interupted her t-break or something.

Anyway, I finally got her to look and after giving her my name and address, season ticket number, Rangers number, credit card number, NI number, vlood type, medical history, passport number, travel club number, driving license number, birth certificate, marriage license etc, she informed me that I wasn't a season ticket holder and wasn't entitled to an away allocation.....

So, after convincing her that Rangers were taking money out of my account for 3 season tickets, that I had been a season ticket holder for 25 years, member of the travel club etc, she says 'looks like there is a problem'. NO shit Sherlock.

I was put on hold - for 15 minutes (prime rate - all proceeds going to David E Murray), she came back on, said that some of the away allocations hadn't been added to the system and that I *might* get a letter this week confirming my allocation and she promptly hung up.

No letter today and looks like another long summer trying to get the ticket office to do the fookin job.

Cammy F

Well, I phoned the ticket office yesterday to see if they could confirm what away games I had. The lassie was very unhalpfull saying that she would have to look on her PC.... Must have interupted her t-break or something.

Anyway, I finally got her to look and after giving her my name and address, season ticket number, Rangers number, credit card number, NI number, vlood type, medical history, passport number, travel club number, driving license number, birth certificate, marriage license etc, she informed me that I wasn't a season ticket holder and wasn't entitled to an away allocation.....

So, after convincing her that Rangers were taking money out of my account for 3 season tickets, that I had been a season ticket holder for 25 years, member of the travel club etc, she says 'looks like there is a problem'. NO shit Sherlock.

I was put on hold - for 15 minutes (prime rate - all proceeds going to David E Murray), she came back on, said that some of the away allocations hadn't been added to the system and that I *might* get a letter this week confirming my allocation and she promptly hung up.

No letter today and looks like another long summer trying to get the ticket office to do the fookin job.

Cammy F

Thats an absolute farce mate.

Quite glad I dont live down there, cause i would probably have a season ticket too and have to put up with that level of service.

You could see them having a problem with new 'members' but not for someone who has had season tickets for as long as you have.

Guest TheBrit
i got

killie 27th aug

St mirren 22nd oct

Motherwell 1st jan

killie (fuckin again) 11th feb

Celtic 10 martch

I always get shitty killie!!!!

del.

I got exactly the same as you :confused:

Guest weemario
i got