I was seen on tv by friends, family and the viewing public near full time. Our final corner and I was giving it the big C'mon Rangers.

Got text at full time by at least a dozen people and was a bit embarrassed/curious by what they meant. Anyway, anyone got a link to videos of the game that include this?

I was the nutcase wearing the blue and white striped hoody in the Copeland Front behind the goal.

:o :o :o

Buba is probaby your best bet to ask as he normally records them and posts important clips/highlights on his site, then posts the links here.

If he has the time then Im sure (or think) he'd dind it then stick it from dvd hd onto his pc and post for you.

Thanks for the responses guys. :devil:

Calscot, I was in my mates season ticket seat, so the guy wanting to murder me was probably a fan in the Copeland not used to having his peace and quiet disturbed. :fish: He's a friend of my pal, I dunno. They were well warned of my antics and weren't disappointed.

Cheers Craig, no doubt I did. From the text's it defeinitely sounds like it.

Lasly Bluedell, JonC provided the time, you now know who to avoid if you ever see me at a game.

:rfc: :rfc: