Ok he gets a nose bleed when he gets near the opponents box but it's only a matter of time before he gets a decent cross in (I hope). He's getting across to cover the central defenders very well and reads the game tremendously. I was against him being left back for quite a while but I've changed my opinion, he's starting to fill the role well. Let's not forget he's playing out of position.

Overall I thought we were very negative again, their centre backs had more time on the ball than ours. JCD being the only one near them and the only one in their half most of the time. Broadfoot was having a nightmare in the first half but improved in the second half. Hemdani and Dailly still amaze me, we can be in an attacking position and the ball manages to go all the way back to Alexander ?????

A nose bleed when he gets near the oppenents bocks? He gets a nose bleed when he gets over the halfway line. He's like a Jocky Bjorklund but Bosnian!

Good player though and I'm glad Walter has given him a chance this season.

I felt a tactical change could have been done when Buffel and Cousin came on. Id have kept Novo on and took Broadfoot off with moving Whittaker to RB. That would have allowed Buffel and Cousin an extra man helping them win the ball.

Both sets of strikers (JCD and Novo / Buffel and Cousin) were up against it and had no real service from the midfield.

By the way Papac is still a dead ringer for Alex Higgings

• 2 weeks later...

I remember one hack stating he was the weak link earlier in the season.:wanker:

Now bearing in mind when they first started running the stories about the number of games players had played in Fergie, McGregor, Weir and Carlos had all played around 50, next up was Sasa on 35. Clearly those numbers have risen but he's been a key player this season. :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Commentators and ourselves are constantly crediting his magnificent reading of the game, in particular the way he comes across from left back to cover Weir and Cuellar, perhaps then if big Dave hangs up his boots Sasa could be moved back to his favoured Central defensive role alongside Carlos ?? Maybe that way Stevie Smith or a possible new left back might do better with regards to getting the ball into the middle for the strikers from the wing which we all know Sasa isn't brilliant at yet ? Just a thought ahead of next season.