Best Away Fans In A Long Time

Guest WinchesterGer

I was TV fan last night and they did look to have good numbers on the box, didn't hear them pipping up with many chants but then again...I was sat on me fecking sofa!

Perhaps you should find their fan site and tell them. Could be good to forge relations with a few foreign teams.

I seen a video clip on the Herald website which showed how we welcomed the fans to Glasgow at the airport - it was class. There was a piper in a kilt and Rangers top with a load of babes doing a highland fling with red white and blue pompoms.

I think it really put a smile on their faces and made them feel welcome. They'll certainly be telling the folks back home.

Made me proud to be a Rangers fan. It's something we should make ourselves famous for - a great, friendly welcome, but providing a loud and intimidating atmosphere at the stadium - and of course a load of bonhomie after the match.

Yeah totally agree , was suprised at how many there was of them

I thought it was a mistake shifting the Blue Order to acomodate them though ,

I swapped my scarf with one of them at full time turned out to be an old Rui Costa scarf when he played for Fiorentina a while back ,

so i was chuffed with that and he seemed delighted to get a Rangers scarf , my mate also swapped a large Rangers flag for one of theirs , so there was a good atmosphere and appreciation from both sets of fans , So was a good night for this Bear.

Was watching on the box too but I saw the videos Calscot mentioned and the Viola fans certainly seemed to enjoy the welcome we put on. I wonder if the Italian police and Ultras will return the favour - somehow I doubt it.

Was watching on the box too but I saw the videos Calscot mentioned and the Viola fans certainly seemed to enjoy the welcome we put on. I wonder if the Italian police and Ultras will return the favour - somehow I doubt it.

Not according to Davie Moyes,he is very unhappy at the treatment Everton fans received and has warned Gers fans to be wary

Yeah totally agree , was suprised at how many there was of them

I was surprised at the amount aswell. Seemed to be a bigger section than for normal away fans. Good to see! I always like to see a healthy away support.