All that we've done..

I have ZERO doubts that Phil O Donnell's death was used by the Tims to get through injuries and suspensions - they also would have been well aware at the time that Hutton was also likely to move south, and a postponement helped them there too !

The fact that a player died on the park did make it more emotional than it would have otherwise been. I said at the time it was ridicules to postpone the Old firm game and i stand by that. Motherwell cancelling! Certainly. For the tims to cancel was a joke.

With our weakened team on Saturday they would have been sweeping bodies out the way to get the game played.

The fact that a player died on the park did make it more emotional than it would have otherwise been. I said at the time it was ridicules to postpone the Old firm game and i stand by that. Motherwell cancelling! Certainly. For the tims to cancel was a joke.

With our weakened team on Saturday they would have been sweeping bodies out the way to get the game played.

I agree with your first line. Which is why I wonder one team with whom he had very little ties was allowed to postpone a game, whilst the opposition who had to watch him die on the field were not allowed a postponement?

I agree with your first line. Which is why I wonder one team with whom he had very little ties was allowed to postpone a game, whilst the opposition who had to watch him die on the field were not allowed a postponement?

That's pretty much what I was gonna post. with all this talk about sporting integrity over the last week or so, the SPL were sorely lacking any sort of integrity when they forced Utd to play that game.

That's an excellent point it was probably more harrowing for Motherwells opponents that day than any Celtic player.