Hamdani wants to leave

I always think that a player who can't cope with being picked for certain games, and not for others, must lack proper professionalism.

It's not like he's had to warm the bench that much, he's had plenty of games this season, especially in Europe, where you think he'd be happier playing. What kind of player complains of getting of being picked against Barca and then getting dropped for Kilmarnock?

I can totally see why he would get frustrated. Players want to play in every game and Im sure he rates his ability good enough to play in every match. Plus he went through matches crusing them and was often our best player, only to be dropped for the next match.

I'd put him behind Dailly too.

I always think that a player who can't cope with being picked for certain games, and not for others, must lack proper professionalism.

It's not like he's had to warm the bench that much, he's had plenty of games this season, especially in Europe, where you think he'd be happier playing. What kind of player complains of getting of being picked against Barca and then getting dropped for Kilmarnock?

I've always felt he was never quite settled in Scotland and so I never really warmed to him. He's just too mercenary.

I prefer players like Cuellar and Dado who show great enthusiasm for the club and the country they live in.

I didn't get the feeling he wasn't settled at Rangers and not everyone can out their feelings as Cuellar and Dado do. Ameruso showed more passion than Arthur Numan but Numan still lives in Scotland and speaks regularly about Rangers.

I can totally see why he would get frustrated. Players want to play in every game and Im sure he rates his ability good enough to play in every match. Plus he went through matches crusing them and was often our best player, only to be dropped for the next match.

Football is a squad game, if you can't cope with that, you need another job. Or go play for a pishy team in a lower league where you always get picked.

Hemdani has shown he did not have the mettle to play every game. Smith saw this and acted accordingly. The likes of Cuellar has shown that if you are really that good, you get picked every game. Hemdani just wasn't good enough, period.

If he's like what you describe, then the guy needs to get an operation to remove his head from his arse.

Any player is frustrated about not playing every game, but it's how you cope with it that shows your character and professionalism.

There is no club in the world as big as Rangers who will pick Hemdani every week and I can't foresee him winning much if he leaves or playing in the CL much either. Most likely, he'll fight a relegation battle in England and then leave for a French team from the bottom half of the table.

I have to say I've been very disapointed with him this season, especially since the turn of the year. I thought at the start of the season he would be first pick beside Fergie and I think Hemdani thought that too. When he wasn;t I think he decided then that he was going to leave and it's showed in his performances. It's a shame the turnaround from last year, when he was outstanding week in week out.

I think, like Calscot says, it'll be a relegation battle for him next year and if we get �£1mill for him I'll be happy, although I would rather have lost out on the money and had the player we had last season.