Hamdani wants to leave

Read Hemdani has changed agents to try and get a move down south.

I've been doubting his motivation this season and it's now becoming plain. If we could get a million or so for him then I'd grab it.

He's had plenty of games - especially considering his performance level, but just doesn't seem to have much appetite for the cause. The club seem to have been good to him, the fans have been good to him, he's now starting to win stuff but it doesn't seem to be enough for him. He's starting to remind me of Negri with his sullen attitude.

To be honest, I won't be very sorry to see him go - I'd just like a bit of cash to spend on a younger and hungrier replacement.

Another one for the annual clear out.

he has been a shadow of the player he was last season and although he has had some good games it's not enough. to play him in the SPL is IMO criminal as he gives you nothing creative going forward and no goal threat what so ever. i know that's not his game but we don't need such a defensive midfielder for SPL IMO........

He was superb last season but his heart hasn't been in it this season with the exception of a couple of CL games. WS hasn't done him any good either constantly bringing him into the team then dropping him for the next game. That must affect a players mentality and confidence.

He was superb last season but his heart hasn't been in it this season with the exception of a couple of CL games. WS hasn't done him any good either constantly bringing him into the team then dropping him for the next game. That must affect a players mentality and confidence.

I am agreeing with you a lot today, i must take my medication.;)

I was a big fan last year and felt Walter was wrong in not playing him this term. He has recently totally disappointed me and i agree it is time for him to be replaced.

Good luck to him. TBH I don't think we've ever got the most out of him and I'm sure he could do a job for any team in the country and possibly even shine a lot more depending on the blend of the midfield he plays in. I'm not sure if coming in and out of the team has helped him much this season, but he's definitely gone off the boil and I think there's others who can do just as good a job as him now.

Agree with the above. I like him and always thought he could have offered a bit more but this season seems like he has hit a dry patch. He was brilliant last season. At the same time il be equally happy if he stays.

1.5 million would be a decent amount, Im sure someone down south will be in for him.

his form over the last month or two has been well below the standards he set for himself. over the piece though i think he was well worth the money we paid for him. good luck to him wherever he ends up.

Time is up for Hemdani. hasn't had a good game for a while and is behind Ferguson, Thomson and Davis for a midfield place

I'd put him behind Dailly too.

I always think that a player who can't cope with being picked for certain games, and not for others, must lack proper professionalism.

It's not like he's had to warm the bench that much, he's had plenty of games this season, especially in Europe, where you think he'd be happier playing. What kind of player complains of getting of being picked against Barca and then getting dropped for Kilmarnock?

I've always felt he was never quite settled in Scotland and so I never really warmed to him. He's just too mercenary.

I prefer players like Cuellar and Dado who show great enthusiasm for the club and the country they live in.