Helicopter Sunday

Guest modman

Celtic have been very luck of late, whithout the benefit yet another fortuitous refereeing error or late, late goal, then they could easily drop points.

Unfortunately, I can see us dropping a few as well.

Let's hope they blunder this weekend and take some pressure off.

No surely not............I mean I hate these nervy occasions as it is plus I have grey hairs sneaking in here and there. I said it once before, if I die then it will be watching Rangers in an old firm or another big match !!!

But we love the nail-biting tension really ?!?!?!

I sincerely hope not actually...

I'd hate to lose the title in the manner we won it the last two times. That would be the worst thing ever.

Hopefully we'll have won it before the last game which is, as we all know, a very difficult trip to Pittodrie...

With the dodgy decisions they have benefited from in recent weeks, added to the momentum gained from winning the two OF's, means I think Celtic will now win their remaining three fixtures. They will have plenty of rest between games and only have one target to aim for.

Fortunately we can afford to slip up in one of ours and still bring the league title home.

:rfc: