Fantastic interview in The Herald - http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/headlines/display.var.2245253.0.Advocaat_full_circle_to_perfect_final.php

Contains this great quote fro DA -

'I still got caught up in the emotion of it because it is still my club but it was not a good game for a manager to watch.

"It will be good to see my old friends again and, at 60, to manage a team in a European final, against Rangers, is perfect. In a way it is full circle for me. Rangers are still my club, that is the way I felt about them since I first went over, and it will add something special to the occasion."

Cammy F

He isn't everyones cup of tea but I love the wee guy. He got us to play football the way it should be played. OK it went tits up in the end but we beat teams like Parma, PSV and Dunfermline.

There was another interview with him which I read on sportinglife the other day where he spoke very fondly of Rangers and finished it with "well, it is true isn't it.......Once a Ranger, always a Ranger".

The wee man still loves our club.

The only thing that Dick Advocaat loves is money to spend. When the money at Rangers was running dry Dick was running away.Time and again he has left clubs or countries in the lurch because someone promised him more. Dick Advocaat loves Dick Advocaat the rest is valueless words.

I'd do the same Pete as I'm sure you would too. If you're offered more money at another job you'd be daft not to accept it.

Yes but he makes agreements and then plays one side against the other to make a better offer. He even left a hotel in the middle of the night to be on a plane before the football bond of that country realised he was gone. Believe me Dick Advocaat only loves Dick Advocaat. He had made an agreement to manage the Australian team but backed out when Zenit doubled his wages. I have no problem with him staying on at Zenit but don't make agreements you are not going to keep.

Pete, that happens in every walk of life.

I got a job offer last year and the potential new employers offered me a sizeable housing allowance. I went back to my current employers and told them the offer and gave them the chance to counter-offer.

It is called leverage. Nothing wrong with it - until the contract is signed everyone is entitled to second thoughts.