Great News: Ferguson to return on Sunday...

Its a MUST he isnt rushed back.

I think he is eager to be involved from the start and he has a new hunger about him, which is excellent for us.

I can see PLG playing him in his proper position instead of playing too deep which he did far to much last season.

Its a MUST he isnt rushed back.

I think he is eager to be involved from the start and he has a new hunger about him, which is excellent for us.

I can see PLG playing him in his proper position instead of playing too deep which he did far to much last season.

I think Clement has been bought for the deep roll Gribz. If Barry keeps retreating as in the last few years then i think his days will be numbered. Unless he proves he is better than Clement in that position

I think Clement has been bought for the deep roll Gribz. If Barry keeps retreating as in the last few years then i think his days will be numbered. Unless he proves he is better than Clement in that position

If Clement does play there then it makes me wonder what Hemdani's role is going to be! With Ferguson, Clement, Sionko and Buffel all central players he could be limited to the bench.

It does look like Clement will play there but I was thinking he may the answer to our left sided problem.

We'll see when the season kicks off!

But does anyone else not find it refreshing to finally read our list of midfielders that actually contains "real" midfielders:

Ferguson

Sionko

Clement

Buffel

Hemdani

Namouchi

Burke

Rae