We are Rangers,no-one likes us ?

"Everyone in Scotland has made it quite clear they won't do anything for Rangers. We just have to do the best we can.

"They all made it perfectly clear there is no willingness on anybody's part to give us anything. The extension to the league they've agreed on is purely because it's physically impossible to fit the games in so they weren't doing anybody a favour by extending the season. They just had to do it.

"There has been no willingness at all to help Rangers, so they're not going to help us now, are they?

"If there was going to be an opportunity to help they could have done it by now. It's been a few days since we reached the Final.

"The Russian league made their intentions quite clear from the start. In Scotland we've had a couple of days, we've not heard from anybody, so we play.

"I think the SPL could have helped us. I think they could help any Scottish team in this situation."

Reading Walter's quote above drives home to this bear how true that is,'' No-one likes us''.

Trying to read it without blue tinted specs here, we have a man / manager who is well respected throughout the football world,well certainly UK,who is never anything but honest,fair and can take defeat and criticism with dignity,telling IMO the honest truth about the feelings of Scotland and the other teams in the SPL towards Rangers FC.

It really makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach how corrupt and bias everyone is towards us,not sour grapes by the way.

The only way we can stick two fingers up at every one is to do the unthinkable QUADRUPLE,I so dearly want this to happen for that reason alone,so we can say we did this despite everybody trying their best to make sure we don't win anything.

I just hope Rangers FC remember this in future and when they are asked to help out with the moving of fixtures or postponements the say SHOVE IT RIGHT UP YOUR ARSES.

Remember...........WATP.

Good stuuf Ian.

But you whats going to come next do you - Gordon Smith will be accused of helping Rangers coz he is a bluenose!! I'll give Celtic 8 hours before we hear that!!

Looks like Gordon Smith and the SFA like us afterall...

I say we should pay for QotS's holidays and let them train at murray park for showing sporting integrity :D

The only objection I can see from QoS is that the new proposal will mean they'll not have played a competitve game for a month come Scottish Cup Final Day.

Also, would giving QoS a bung be seen as Rangers 'buying' the Scottish Cup?