KT Dailly and Whittaker make Scotland Squad

Fuck him! wee ratbag went where the money was instead of following his heart

I thought it had been established that it was Hibs who reneged on their deal with Rangers as the Tims offered more money and Rangers wouldn't enter a bidding war.

Could be wrong though

Guest metalliger

absolutely love Kevin Thompson, to look at he's nothing but he gives as good as he gets and his reading of the game has improved 10 fold this season..maybe all down to confidence? was delighted when we signed him but like many bears was disappointed by his start but he's certainly grown into his role..possibly a future Rangers captain??

I thought it had been established that it was Hibs who reneged on their deal with Rangers as the Tims offered more money and Rangers wouldn't enter a bidding war.

Could be wrong though

The way I understand it is Rangers had a bid accpeted by Hibs when the Thomson deal went through. Deal would have went through in the summer but Ratboy decided to stay put to see what he could get in the summer. By that time Rangers were out of the running

absolutely love Kevin Thompson, to look at he's nothing but he gives as good as he gets and his reading of the game has improved 10 fold this season..maybe all down to confidence? was delighted when we signed him but like many bears was disappointed by his start but he's certainly grown into his role..possibly a future Rangers captain??

Does he not really do it for you?

The way I understand it is Rangers had a bid accpeted by Hibs when the Thomson deal went through. Deal would have went through in the summer but Ratboy decided to stay put to see what he could get in the summer. By that time Rangers were out of the running

As I understand it, Craig's version is nearer the position. Celtic outbid us, both from a transfer fee and weekly wage situation in the summer.

I bet he is wishing he had made the move to Ibrox along with KT. And the thing is I think he would have flourished under WS and could have been the additional spark we needed in midfield.

Have to agree Craig on both points. Thats 2 clubs he has had an attitude problem at, if he doesnt sort himself out he will get a kick up the backside when he least expects it. He does need to mature a bit but is still a talent, he just hasnt done it for them this season.