Things to be decided at the top:

Chelsea v Bolton, 15:00

Wigan v Man Utd, 15:00

Steve Bruce has came out and said Wigan will give 100%. Before Bruce took over Wigan had never got anything from the top 4 teams in the top flight. Now they have drawn with Liverpool and Chelsea away and Arsenal at home...can they make it a 4th with Man Utd???

IMO Man Utd will win to give them the title but it wont be easy. Chelsea will also beat Bolton.

Things to be decided at the bottom:

Birmingham v Blackburn, 15:00

Derby v Reading, 15:00

Portsmouth v Fulham, 15:00

This can go absolutely anyway bt Ive actually a sneaky feeling Birmingham will stay up. I think they will beat Blackburn at home. Reading are as bad as Derby at the moment and Derby will want to drag another club down with them rather than allowing Reading away from there ground gloating about staying up - I think Derby will at least get a draw sending Reading down.

Portsmouth have to stop a rot going into the cup final and are playing for final places. Fulham have done amazing to get out of the relegation zone but winning at Portsmouth will be a big ask.

5th place to be decided:

Everton v Newcastle, 15:00

West Ham v Aston Villa, 15:00

Everton just need a point. Villa shockingly lost at home to Wigan last weekend all but ending there hopes. I think Everton will at least get a draw in what also could be Keegans last match in charge of Newcastle (wouldnt surprise me at all) and Villa will beat a poor West Ham team at the moment.

Playing for pride:

Middlesbrough v Man City, 15:00

Sunderland v Arsenal, 15:00

Tottenham v Liverpool, 15:00

Sven's last match in charge of Man City is a crazy decision. I can see a draw there. Arsenal should win at Sunderland and Spurs v Liverpool is banker draw of the day.

Should be a good day with plenty twists. I actually hope Fulham stay up and I wouldnt be upset if Chelsea nicked the title!!!

Ive got 8 live matches on so fook knows what il be watching.

Fulham are in good form whereas Reading and Birmingham are pretty poor just now. I think Fulham will say up.

Plus they're playing a team who are more interested in the FA Cup Final than the league.

Plus they're playing a team who are more interested in the FA Cup Final than the league.

Pompey will be worried about getting injuries but at the same time players may be playing for places at Wembley. I think on form Fulham will do it.

I hope so lads, Id like to see Fulham stay up out of that 3. I also preferred Bolton to stay up and they got out of it albeit it they could still go down if Chelsea humped them 10-0 but thats not happening.

Derby v Reading is a tough one to call. Both are poor but I think Derby will really be up for it.

Ive just got that feeling McLeish's luck will kick in and Brum will stay up with a win and the other 2 drawing.

Man Ure go 1 up on Wigan after a dubious penalty was awarded to them.

Birmingham 1 up on Blackburn.

Reading 1 up on Derby.

Fulham drawing 0-0 with Portsmouth.

As it stands Man Ure are champs, Birmingham and Fulham mare joining Derby in the Championship next season.