But that is exactly what we would do so we can hardly complain - that may actually help though as we should get more possession.

No mate, not complaining just saying.... we need to attack it, but also need to defend them.

Good tackle from Broadfoot there..

No mate, not complaining just saying.... we need to attack it, but also need to defend them.

Good tackle from Broadfoot there..

I know you werent complaining my man.

McCulloch ya tit - why oh why did he get in Novo's way when Novo was coming onto it with his favoured foot ??????

That looked offside... but we are done..

Never offside unfortunately.

No matter - WE STILL ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!

No Surrender

Well done boys, you did us all proud. Gave a great account of ourselves and I don't think we were outplayed and I don't think we played anti-football.

FANTASTIC effort to get this far, fantastic effort in the final and we did not shame ourselves.

Guest Guth
Never offside unfortunately.

No matter - WE STILL ARE THE PEOPLE !!!!!

No Surrender

Well done boys, you did us all proud. Gave a great account of ourselves and I don't think we were outplayed and I don't think we played anti-football.

FANTASTIC effort to get this far, fantastic effort in the final and we did not shame ourselves.

Agreed!

Did us all proud, If only....

The boys are still singing... That is what its all about.

Let us stand up and be men, we lost... not the SPL and not anyone else. Lets get the treble and we will still be standing proud.

We ARE THE PEOPLE....

Fact is we were beaten by the better team although for moments in the second half it looked like we may turn it round. The players gave their all and we should be proud of them. It was always going to rest on one chance in the end and what a pity wee Nacho didn't bury it.

Well done to the teams and Supporters you did us proud.

Whatever the outcome I and every bear said we'd be proud.

However Im really disappointed in the performance, the tactics were far too negative for me. Id have rather we went out and had a real go at them and lost than sit and play like we did.

Broadfoot was way out of his depth and im disappointed Novo didnt start. Id rather have seen Ferguson playing were Hemdani was and bringing on a more attack minded player to support Darcheville. It was the sort of game we would have played all night and not scored.

But to get were we did is a fantastic achievement - lets remember that and go on and win the SPL.