I don't think they have been overly dangerous - I think we have a great chance of nicking this - COME ON THE GERS !!!!!!!

Looked like Cuellar stretched his groin when making that run - was a bit of a scare !

Have to say its been very disappointing so far. We have been terrible on the ball.

With 30,000 Bears in the Stadium and 120,000 in Manchester you'd think we would be a bit better.

Davis has been invisible! Bring Nacho on for him and have a go at these bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have performed reasonably well. Papac has been solid and I think Whittaker has been playing well on the left hand side - but I also think that Kevin Thomson is quickly becoming a vital player for us, he has played very well.

Obviously Cuellar has been very tidy again.

I think the game is passing Hemdani by though - he is too pedestrian in a game like this - too slow IMO - I actually would prefer Christian Dailly playing that role.

That said, 0-0 and still in it !! COME ON !!!!!!!!!

I agree Gribz, Davis has done nothing, invisible. I was disappointed Nacho didn't get a start anyway, but there is a very good shout for getting him on at half-time.

That said, he could be a good one to keep in the locker for the Motherwell game on Saturday.

Certainly the fastest wing backs we have encountered. Again Broadfoot is a little erratic. Sometimes does the hard thing rather than the easy thing, as has Bazza.... I do feel we play simple football which is seen as negative but we are in the Final!!

Keeper has been outstanding, some tricky bouncers...

Did you get into Ibrox Barry ?

i didnt m8, i didnt. i will have to enjoy immensity from home; the kind of things that motivate people to go there says i should stay here. we are still in this final! :D come on!

Hemdani and Broadfoot have been Rank. In saying that Davis is not picking up his man on the right leaving a player free there a lot of the time. I would take Hemdani off for Nacho and move fergie back a notch.