Lets look at the start of this season - 1 goal, to win the SPL. That is still in our hands, although 3 away games in 5 days is a disgrace.

The Uefa Cup was a side show that would have been gratefully won, but alas we havenot. No one on here would have said we would be in a Uefa Cup final at the start of the season. We got there, didn't win it but have shown great resolve and determination to go that extra mile whilst being hindered by the Scottish Football executives.

We can still win a domestic treble... that for me is a fantastic achiement from where we were 18 months ago.

Lets not get down or dishearted, we have gone further than anyone thought. Lets be proud of the players, and lets give them the backing they deserve to get the rest of the domestic silverware back in the Ibrox trophy room.

We Are The People

Saturday is oh so important in how quickly the players disappointment heals. We now need to hit the ground running. It is important we now leave the UEFA cup behind us now and use it's experience to make us stronger.

I actually disagree Wija, but only to the extent that I don't feel that winning the SPL was our goal this season. I think our goal was more under-stated than that in that I felt this season we needed to be more competitive in the SPL and much closer, without necessarily winning it (although we should ALWAYS be looking to win the SPL).

But given the shambles WS inherited he still had a major task on his hands to strengthen the team AND the squad.

Everything else I agree with but, for me, NEXT season is what I am looking forward to - we now have a very decent squad which they have proven by still challenging for the domestic treble and having reached the UEFA final - with just a couple of purchases we could conquer the SPL at a canter next season (depending on signings from both OF teams) and put up very reasonable performances in Europe.

Disagree Craig, how very dare you...

No mate, as a fan I wanted the SPL title back......... the team probably wanted a greatly improved season, to cement for next year like you say.