I agree buba, I wouldnt want to be there either - but people shouldn't HAVE to leave is my point. If they decide to stay and end up taking a beating then that was their choice.

I wouldnt liked to have been in either situation you found yourself in

I agree buba, I wouldnt want to be there either - but people shouldn't HAVE to leave is my point. If they decide to stay and end up taking a beating then that was their choice.

I wouldnt liked to have been in either situation you found yourself in

Sometimes it is not your choice though. Sometimes there are unsuspecting victims who just happen to walk into it. It is difficult when people are in a group though to know who the goodies and who are the baddies are.

In my eyes the police should have held a line until the until the generals were picked out then they should have had definite targets to get the organising culprits

Unfortunately there are police officers who actually love this for the Buzz and are actually worse than the neds.

If you stop the film below at 22.17.26sec then you see a guy in black who seems to be organising things. I don't know if he is just a shite-bag urging the rest on or he is directing things.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7402702.stm