I know we have to go and take care of St Mirren first but whats everyones views on Celtic going to Tannadice and us going to Pittodrie.

I just have the feeling Dundee Utd wont get out of 1st gear as they are pissed off with there game against us last week.

We all know Aberdeen are going to give 200% against us.

We do only have ourselves to blame for the last 2 league game results but its still not impossible. We need to thump St Mirren on Monday and they give ourselves a chance.

But who knows, we might get a favour off Dundee Utd yet!!

I would think D Utd will put up and play well. I would not want to question the professional attitude of Levein, especially after his "the big I am" speech about Rangers getting it all, and D Utd not getting anything. If they lay down he will only be going against everything he spouted about last week.

Will his morals win, or will getting one back on Rangers?

Apart from that, we need to beat St Mirren, and Aberdeen. Can we keep our part of the bargain?

I would look for a few goals against St Mirren, but as we have seen in games of late, we can't score goals. 7 would be nice, to level out the playing field but that is fantasy, unfortunately.

First and foremost I'm not sure we have it in us to win both of our games, never mind scoring a few goals into the bargain. Also Utd have nothing but pride to play for and wont exactly be breaking their necks after feeling 'hard done by' last week.

Also Utd have nothing but pride to play for and wont exactly be breaking their necks after feeling 'hard done by' last week.

Motherwell had nothing to play for yesterday either and look what happened.

Levein will have his players ready, his attack on the referees was the officiating against Old Firm teams. Not just Rangers! But in saying that i think we've blown it. I think Celtic will have enough incentive to go out and win at Tannadice. Had we won at Motherwell i think would have went on to win the league. Its hard to take knowing this title should have been more or less wrapped up a few weeks ago.

I suppose one thing thats better is Dundee Utd have a better record against Celtic than Aberdeen. Aberdeen cant beat Celtic for toffee so if Utd dont lie down then there is slight hope.

If we can batter St Mirren then we are still right in it.

Its over....

we have blew it big style!!

Yip, unfortunately I agree. These defensive tactics of Watty has cost us the league. Dundee Utd will roll over and Celtic will clinch the league with ease. I duobt whether we'll even beat Aberdeen anyway and even St Mirren for that matter.

I doubt I'll even watch the game on Thursday.

I suppose one thing thats better is Dundee Utd have a better record against Celtic than Aberdeen. Aberdeen cant beat Celtic for toffee so if Utd dont lie down then there is slight hope.

If we can batter St Mirren then we are still right in it.

Can any of us actually see us thumping St Mirren?? I can't..