Do we not have any wide players in the reserves?

Walter Smith play youth? You're kidding! He never gives any reserve/youth team player a chance it's always 1st team players who can play shit and know they'll still make the squad for the next game.

Walter Smith play youth? You're kidding! He never gives any reserve/youth team player a chance it's always 1st team players who can play shit and know they'll still make the squad for the next game.

Barry Ferguson - Prime example

The fact of the matter is that playing 1 up front is fine for the harder games, but when you start playing like that you get out of the habbit of creating chances and scoring goals - we have been totally out of ideas on this front and slowly getting worse over the last month.

Davis is an example of this rot, great when he came but offering nothing now. Wednesday night was the same, we didnt know or look like scoring goals and looked like the team Fiorentina etc said we were.

League is over

Calscot is correct, its not the 4-5-1 that cost us its WS selections in the 4-5-1.

This formation has to be played so its is 4-3-3 on attack which means 3 of the midfielders should be attack minded. We havent had that in Whittaker, Ferguson and Davis when he plays RM.

To answer the question, yes we did blow it.

Yes, its game over for the league IMO, barring a minor miracle.

All we can do is go out and win our game on Thursday and hope that the other mob mess up, but I really can't see it. Even if they're struggling, they'll no doubt get a 95th minute penalty or something.

Its a real shame how this season's ending after all the promise and expectation we had only a couple of weeks ago.

We knew before the Hibs game we could afford 1 slip up but we went out and slipped up twice.

The Motherwell game was the bad one for me because we were leading in this game.

but to be 4 goals behind is hard to take. If was even 1 or 2 then id be hopeful.

Keep Believing guys :D

Id share your sentiments Fraser pal if I didnt think Dundee Utd were going to lie down. They will be delighted that they can put one over us after 2 saturdays ago.

The stack has came upon us this season and we can blame both the SFA, SPL and ourselves for throwing the league away.

I have never dreamt about Rangers unless i have dreamt of playing for them, but last night was the first time i had a dream about them, Darcheville to score for us and we win 1-0, Celtic to lose 4-1

Hope its true :D

I can see Dundee Utd lying down a bit, due to what happened a few weeks ago, beat them in the cup final etc, Noel Hunt in their team, but i don't know hopefully they won't.

What about 1-0 Celtic, last minute, Dundee Utd corner, comes of McDonalds leg, own goal :D