To be honest I haven't heard of Palladino. I still think, for that moey, Diouf would be a good signing.

I only know him as I watch Italian football every week m8, he looks good to me but most players are a gamble IMO, especially foreign ones. he had 25 apps and 8 goals last season.

I have to disagree with you on diouf, he would cost �£7m+ IMO and has some talent I have to say but another half hearted player and is also a loose cannon. a big no from me.

I only know him as I watch Italian football every week m8, he looks good to me but most players are a gamble IMO, especially foreign ones. he had 25 apps and 8 goals last season.

I have to disagree with you on diouf, he would cost �£7m+ IMO and has some talent I have to say but another half hearted player and is also a loose cannon. a big no from me.

I see what you're saying attitude wise, but I think he would be worth the risk.He has big time experience and think back to the way he led the line for Senegal in the World Cup in Japan/Korea. He can play the lone striker role very well. And I had heard the asking price was about �£4mill. Surely less of a gamble then Lafferty.

I see what you're saying attitude wise, but I think he would be worth the risk.He has big time experience and think back to the way he led the line for Senegal in the World Cup in Japan/Korea. He can play the lone striker role very well. And I had heard the asking price was about �£4mill. Surely less of a gamble then Lafferty.

i still have my doubts m8, just not my type of player that's all.

he was superb in the world cup but that was 6 years ago and has not done a great deal apart from getting big bucks on the back of that IMO....