Lets have another Boyd thread. :onetoomany:

But instead of a poll, i want your gersnet name and why you rate him or not.

He really is a player that has split the fans down the middle. On one half you have those who think he is an absolute shocker of player and couldnt trap a bag of cement plus he enjoys a kebeb but then you have the half who think he should be first on the team sheet because he scores goals.

His goal scoring record is impressive - actually its very impressive! 70 goals in 105 games is ridiculous! Yet he still has so many people against that record due to his performances. He probably has a record of 70 fluffs in the same amount of games hence the anti Boyd crowd.

As a poacher then we could afford him in the team - but bottom line is when he plays he wrecks the team upfront and cant do the basics of football.

So from Gribz - its a straight "I dont/wouldnt play Boyd"

(Cant wait to see Jon and Johnnys posts) :D

My name is Jonc127 ;) and I rate Boyd!

When he is played up front with a partner, how can you argue with the goals he has scored and the value to the team? IMO he has improved he game, certainly over the last season.

How many fluffs did Superally make throughout his career? Different types of players maybe to many but they really? You say Boyd is purely a poacher,maybe so, but he scores goals from outside the box too.

I happen to think that if played in a 442 or 433 with the right players alongside him, he will carry on being top scorer for years to come.

There is no-one in the squad and hasn't been since his arrival that will or has come close to his tally? Im struggling therefore to follow your logic on him being utter pish!

There once was a player who played for Germany. People said he was fat, too short and had poor technical skills. But he kept scoring goals, usually in the last minute of vital international games. A journalist said to him - "You only score goals." His riposte - "NOBODY ever ONLY scores goals." His name? The legendary Gerd Muller. Remind you of anybody?

There once was a player who played for Germany. People said he was fat, too short and had poor technical skills. But he kept scoring goals, usually in the last minute of vital international games. A journalist said to him - "You only score goals." His riposte - "NOBODY ever ONLY scores goals." His name? The legendary Gerd Muller. Remind you of anybody?

Gerd Muller and Kris Boyd :fish: No chance

Not that particular post, your whole opinion of Boyd though. I think your the only one slagging him off today. Not always the case I know, but today, the majrity can at least see the good points and attributes to Boyd.....