Dane hints return to Ibrox still possible

Very true,however IMO you get more out of the mentioned players,also i'm not sure what position Lafferty plays,left wing I think !!!

Yes, but from what WS has been saying, I don't think that's what we bought him for. Of course, he can provide cover for the left wing, but I think he's impressed as a striker. Just remember that Lovenkrands is also very versatile and can play in virtually any attacking role.

Yes, but from what WS has been saying, I don't think that's what we bought him for. Of course, he can provide cover for the left wing, but I think he's impressed as a striker. Just remember that Lovenkrands is also very versatile and can play in virtually any attacking role.

That's my point though,he isn't a winger,he is more suited to a striker role,how many strikers do we want/need ?, midfielders is where we all want to see some activity not wasting money on another striker

Agree with that but to be honest i think if you look in the Dutch 1st division you will find a player better than Lovenkrands.

This is probably true, but are they available and are our scouts even watching them?

That's my point though,he isn't a winger,he is more suited to a striker role,how many strikers do we want/need ?, midfielders is where we all want to see some activity not wasting money on another striker

Totally agree with you on that one.

I see him as being more like Novo (a forward who's more often than not played on the wing)...with a bit less heart ...and a bit more skill. We need players like that if we're to make the most of a 4-5-1 / 4-3-3.

I see him as being more like Novo (a forward who's more often than not played on the wing)...with a bit less heart ...and a bit more skill. We need players like that if we're to make the most of a 4-5-1 / 4-3-3.

Ok,but not for me,maybe for you, however I just see him as a waste of money,and remember why he left Rangers in the first place

Ok,but not for me,maybe for you, however I just see him as a waste of money,and remember why he left Rangers in the first place

Why? Because he wanted to leave on a high? Because Le Guen's poor man management and grasp of english left him believing he wasn't wanted? or because he was offered 30k a week to go and play in the Bundesliga?

Why? Because he wanted to leave on a high? Because Le Guen's poor man management and grasp of english left him believing he wasn't wanted? or because he was offered 30k a week to go and play in the Bundesliga?

Or because he wanted more money ?

Or because he wanted more money ?

The article seems to be making out that money isn't an issue now. Then again if I was earning 30k a week for two years, it probably wouldn't be an issue for me either :D

The article seems to be making out that money isn't an issue now. Then again if I was earning 30k a week for two years, it probably wouldn't be an issue for me either :D

Me as well. I wouldn't be totally against him coming back,just think he is not what we need right now,if it happens then he will get my support,I just hope he doesn't return