Dane hints return to Ibrox still possible

...but yes, you're right. We need at least one player from that central three (or two in a 4-4-2) who can move forward and link up play. ATM, as much as I rate Thomson & Hemdani, I can only think of Adam & Fleck as being suitable candidates.

IMO - If we play McCulloch - Thomson - Hemdani - Dailly - Novo in midfield, we're as well pushing Novo up front and making it a 4-4-2 and even then, with no pace on the wings we're probably still f*cked.

I don't mind 4-5-1\4-3-3 if you have the players to play it. You have to have players who can break quickly. McCulloch Adam, Whittaker don't enter that equation. When Rangers play we should be in a 4-3-3 for most of the game. Unfortunately we are mostly 4-5-----1

I think Adam & Whittaker as well as Thomson & Hemdani have the ability to make up for their lack of pace. With McCulloch it's more about aerial prowess and brute strength. This means that to play a 4-5-1 these players have to be constantly pressing. That leaves us either short in defence or unable to counter quickly and also means we're left with a lot of tired players come the end of the season.

I think Adam & Whittaker as well as Thomson & Hemdani have the ability to make up for their lack of pace. With McCulloch it's more about aerial prowess and brute strength. This means that to play a 4-5-1 these players have to be constantly pressing. That leaves us either short in defence or unable to counter quickly and also means we're left with a lot of tired players come the end of the season.

To be honest i hope we get good offers for a lot of these players to give us money to bring in fresh faces. We need players who move off the ball. we have pass and watch players at the moment. That may lie on the managers doorstep though as his strict defensive duties leave little room for creativity.

To be honest i hope we get good offers for a lot of these players to give us money to bring in fresh faces. We need players who move off the ball. we have pass and watch players at the moment. That may lie on the managers doorstep though as his strict defensive duties leave little room for creativity.

Out of those players I think McCulloch is the only one I'd like to see moved on as he really hasn't impressed me at all. The rest of them all have a part to play IMO. Unfortunately, Thomson & Whittaker are the only ones we'd get decent offers for.

...Unless of course we've got a crazy German scout spying on CA and saying 'Zees player eez just like ze hammer' :D

Probably more like "i wood like to hits him with ze hammer":)