Only saw some of the game but from what I saw we were pretty lacklustre. We had plenty of chances although the team that we sent out was far from top strength. Sionko and Buffel only came on in the second half and we still have the likes of Boyd, Fergie & Prso to come back so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

We have to bring some perspective to it; it was our second match in 3 days, and it was a shadow team of which maybe one of the starters (Rod) would actually start against Motherwell - *possibly* Smith as well. The pitch was also very poor.

Sundowns were alright, nothing special, but we really did just play downright badly - I wouldn't be too worried though - it's better to know we're not the finished article than to hump a bunch of nobodies and think we're world beaters.

We have to bring some perspective to it; it was our second match in 3 days, and it was a shadow team of which maybe one of the starters (Rod) would actually start against Motherwell - *possibly* Smith as well. The pitch was also very poor.

Sundowns were alright, nothing special, but we really did just play downright badly - I wouldn't be too worried though - it's better to know we're not the finished article than to hump a bunch of nobodies and think we're world beaters.

Yes, I'll go with that. Important to keep perspective no matter who we're playing - Am looking forward to the Middlesbrough and Bolton games as they should be better tests of exactly where we are and should see us play strong teams for both.