Please Come in David Murray Your time is up.

No problem mate...................BRING IN HASTIE :onetoomany:

I don't know what's worse Hastie or SDM at the helm :devil:

Frankie for chair, i'll get the fake tan out and think up some bullshit stories every now and again that come to nothing to keep the fans of our backs....:rolleyes:

I don't know what's worse Hastie or SDM at the helm :devil:

Frankie for chair, i'll get the fake tan out and think up some bullshit stories every now and again that come to nothing to keep the fans of our backs....:rolleyes:

You should find that easy...............you're always on here with bullshit stories :flipa::rfc:

While I agree that Murray may not be the best leader of our club, I have to say your synopsis lacks any foundation.

Last season we were a whisker away from our most successful season ever. If that's going backwards then I've got everything the wrong way round.

We've gone from losing the league by ten to twenty points to narrowly losing at the end with the mitigation of a horrendous schedule of games.

We've also gone from a ranking of 50 odd in Europe to the top 20.

Doesn't look like backwards to me.

We may have had a bad result last night but are you going to prejudge our season after one game?

As to spending money, where is it supposed to come from - or do you want a sugar daddy like Abramovic who has put his club into about �£700M of debt? That's ok while he's there but what if he completely loses interest a la Brooks Mileson?

A new owner can't rely on the fans financial backing either if the last share issue is anything to go by.

The spending over the last few seasons is actually extremely high when you look at our finances. You could even say too high as our debt is not exactly comfortable.

As for the stadium, I'm sure something will come of it but I doubt it will be a 70,000 super stadium. All that is happening right now is a feasibility study and Murray has not blown it up to be more than that - it is the media and fans like yourself that have done so.

At the moment Murray has expanded the stadium to a 51,000 all seater which has attained 5 star UEFA rating. Celtic may have a larger stadium but it is not 5 star as it is nowhere near the same quality as it was built on the cheap with thousands of seats having a restricted view.

Hampden is also larger but only by about a thousand seats and again it does not match the quality of Ibrox, especially if you think about how far some fans are away from the pitch.

We don't have the largest stadium in Scotland, but we do have the best, are you going to blame Murray for that?

As for having his heart in it, he seemed to have lost it a few years ago, when he "broke" his plaything, but whether or not you like what he's doing, he seems to be back with motivation again.

I think the only think you have genuine complaint about is that he promised an announcement about the stadium in May which he didn't deliver.

Then there is the question of whom you would like instead? Romanov?

You may not like Murray, and most of us would like to see a new owner, but at least get real about it instead of making it up.

Fans like me are allowed an opinion and all the reason i brought this up was that we were promised that all will be revealed by David Murray on his plans for a new stadium or the regeneration of Ibrox and the surounding area which was and still is a smoke screen from the man at the top.

You seam to be a Murray fan Calscot which is fair enough but if you read my original email i am not a Murray Hater i repsect what he has done during his time at Rangers

But feel like many others his time and Intrest has come to an end and the quicker a new Chairman with fresh investment and ideas to take this club forward and upwards not sideways or down is found the better.

Fans like me are allowed an opinion and all the reason i brought this up was that we were promised that all will be revealed by David Murray on his plans for a new stadium or the regeneration of Ibrox and the surounding area which was and still is a smoke screen from the man at the top.

You seam to be a Murray fan Calscot which is fair enough but if you read my original email i am not a Murray Hater i repsect what he has done during his time at Rangers

But feel like many others his time and Intrest has come to an end and the quicker a new Chairman with fresh investment and ideas to take this club forward and upwards not sideways or down is found the better.

Me, a Murray fan? You're having a laugh!

What I am, is a fan of only giving criticism where it's due - and only giving praise where it's due.

I argue with people when they praise Murray for stuff he never did and I argue when they slag him off for stuff he never did.

PS To be honest I don't think SDM has been too bad lately - he sorted out our debt, he brought in the most promising young manager in Europe which ultimately failed but who was to know?

Then he brought in someone who has had previous success at Rangers, gave him a decent budget and we were a whisker away from a fantastic season. Never in Rangers prolific past would last season have been seen as the failure it is seen as today.

He is LOOKING INTO expanding the stadium but has promised nothing and only released a few details of what was being looked at to head off a leak in the newspapers. His one failure here, was to promise a report which is as yet not forthcoming, but hardly the biggest crime in the world.

He did lose interest at one point and has admitted he doesn't want to do it forever, but whether or not you like what he's doing, it seems his appetite is here for the moment - perhaps to try and leave Rangers on a high.

I think the greatest criticisms at the moment should be more aimed at some of the stuff Bain is coming out with and if you want to slag off the team, then that's Walter's domain - I can't see much interference or lack of backing from the Chairman.

Our transfer budget has been incredible for the past few seasons but people are unfairly comparing it with the Premiership which is hardly Murray's fault either.

If you have a specific complaint, there's a good chance I'll agree with you but to paint him as something he isn't is either ill informed or a personal vendetta.