Where do we go from here?

I decided against going to the airport? to avoid getting a GBH and a crimminal record! cause thats what id been looking at! if id had got my hands on the rangers team and walter smith...a bloody joke! the team should hang there heads in shame? for what i witnessed and probably all the bears in the world was nothing short of shocking !!!! desparate measures from walter throwing on boyd and lafferty with 2 mins to go,when he could have done it earlier like in 65mins when he new things were,nt working!!!:brick:

Where we go from here is even furthur behind Celtic in the financial stakes!!!

We'll have money coming in.... King Carlos money unfortunately. :(

Strap yourselves in boys and girls... its gonna be a long fucking season.

Its a tough question. With no money to spend on the midfield we CRAVE then we are buggared for the season. Its criminal we didnt buy a midfielder for these games against Kaunas and its backfired.

It looks like we will see Madjid Bougharra (sp) as a midfielder this season.

It HAS to be time for the Furmans, Flecks, Lennons of this world to be given a chance. Id be much more confident with them in the team than Adam, Dailly and McCulloch.