fans are planning a protest against the club before the game against hearts on saturday.

also a walkout after 60 minutes.

anyonetaking part?

certainly will take part in the protest before the game but i dont know if walking out on the team is the answer.

its a tough one.

fans are planning a protest against the club before the game against hearts on saturday.

also a walkout after 60 minutes.

anyonetaking part?

certainly will take part in the protest before the game but i dont know if walking out on the team is the answer.

its a tough one.

How will we notice?

Subway loyal usually head about then anyway.

Seriously though. I definitely wont woke out. What will that acheive?

Would never walk out on the team after 60min i just dont know what that achieve. I would take part in a protest though! what is the protest for? walter to go? murray to go? walter and murray to go? or just answers to whats happening? I dont think i would like to see walter go, fair enough the football isnt the best to watch but he has done a good job up until the kaunas game. I personally would like murray to go or at the very least for him to approach fans before the hearts game and tell us his intentions for the club. AFTER ALL THIS IS OUR CLUB!!!!!!!!

Well I hope those who choose to protest are treated more fairly than they were a couple of seasons ago - I was one who protested and was verbally and physically abused by fellow Rangers fans.

If I'm through early enough I'll join the protest prior to kick-off and continue with anti-Murray chants through-out the game. Interesting to see if the Carlos transfer finally changes peoples attitude towards Murray.

Cammy F - In A Murray Out Frame Of Mind Loyal RSC

I'll admit to not being up to speed when it comes to the pros and more importantly the cons of David Murrays tenure as owner of Rangers football club. I really tend to stay away from reading about it on here and FF as it is difficult to decipher between fact and what has been twisted by peoples personal bias. I am by no means pro Murray, just not educated enough on the subject to properly debate it.

However I've heard alot of people saying the Cuellar saga has been the final straw and they are now 100% anti Murray. What I don't understand though is what difference would it have made if someone else was at the helm ? In this occasion I don't see what Murray could have done.

If I'm through early enough I'll join the protest prior to kick-off and continue with anti-Murray chants through-out the game.

Maybe you should consider chants in support of the team? Just a thought. Maybe you actually want to spread the sort of vibes that'll dishearten the players & staff at RFC though?

Obviously some of you guys think that protesting is going to help matters. Well, I personally think that if you think it's necessary & could even remotely help rather than worsen matters, you've got your head firmly lodged in your rear end.

I'm FAR more disgusted with THAT sort of supposed support of the club both now & in the past than I've ever been with SDM or ANY of the managers.

I'll be one of the ones giving you turncoat 'we are the club' protesters everything you deserve. Look out for my middle finger with 'try supporting the club rather than whining' written on it in a spiralling fashion.

[/THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED AT SECTIONS OF 'support']

bawbags :P

Maybe you should consider chants in support of the team? Just a thought. Maybe you actually want to spread the sort of vibes that'll dishearten the players & staff at RFC though?

Obviously some of you guys think that protesting is going to help matters. Well, I personally think that if you think it's necessary & could even remotely help rather than worsen matters, you've got your head firmly lodged in your rear end.

I'm FAR more disgusted with THAT sort of supposed support of the club both now & in the past than I've ever been with SDM or ANY of the managers.

I'll be one of the ones giving you turncoat 'we are the club' protesters everything you deserve. Look out for my middle finger with 'try supporting the club rather than whining' written on it in a spiralling fashion.

[/THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED AT SECTIONS OF 'support']

bawbags :P

Out of interest, are you suggesting that the support should sit back and do nothing about the shambles at our club?

Oh dear, so a supporter should just sit back and watch the club go to the wall than - dear, oh dear....

See when they come and chain up the main entrance at Ibrox and the club is no more, I hope and trust that your middle finger will still be waiving in the air, or firmly lodged up your arsehole.

Are you happy with the direction of our club? Are you happy that we are a laughing stock? Are you happy watching all our decent players sold off? Are you happy being 2nd in a two horse race? Are you happy to pay 'top $' to watch a pile of shite on the pitch? Is this the Rangers we deserve? If not, your attitude is going to change all of the above... If you are happy with all of the above, I would suggest that those of us who aren't happy aren't the 'bawbags'....

Cammy F - Power To The Protesters Loyal RSC :rfc: