Guest dirtybill
Out of interest, are you suggesting that the support should sit back and do nothing about the shambles at our club?

Personally i think a walk out is not the answer, i know fans are disgruntled at the minute but this sort of protest can, and will do more damamge than good in terms of the teams performance, however i do think some sort protest where the fans can let their voice be heard is, and has to be done but just not whilst the team is playin, my first thoughts this morn was to boycott the game this weekend but the passion i have for myteam told me otherwise and like many other bears i'm hurting just now but we need to dig deep and get behind the team because to quite honest with you all i cant stand the thought of the *******s laughing like fuck at the current state of affars, so lets not give them any more ammo cause guarateed these fukers will relish in all this:rfc:

We have to do something tho to get the message through to the powers that be that we ain't happy - turning up week in week out, cheering on no matter what the result isn't going to portray how unhappy we are.

Nothing will change unless we push for change - its as simple as that

Cammy F

No offence intended Cammy F, but to my mind, a mob of supposed RFC 'loyals' protesting outside Ibrox isn't going to help matters in the slightest. To the contrary, I think it will only worsen them. I also happen to think that such 'protests' are exactly the sort of thing that WILL REALLY make the club a laughing stock, especially on the other side of town. Speaking of which, if you're so desperately worried about the parkhead mod & what their support think of US, I strongly urge you to reconsider growing up & actually cheering on the club rather than booing it. :cheers:

Guest dirtybill
We have to do something tho to get the message through to the powers that be that we ain't happy - turning up week in week out, cheering on no matter what the result isn't going to portray how unhappy we are.

Nothing will change unless we push for change - its as simple as that

Cammy F

I agree 100% with a protest and gettin right into SDM and co, but the point im trying to make is that the negativity coming from the stands cant do any good on the park so maybe keeping the protest outside is the way maybe?

Personally instead of walking out after 60mins i would rather supporters stayed outside for the first 5 or 10 minutes and then go in and support the team to the end. That would let Murray know that the supporters are angry, while still supporting the team.

Check the dictionary :devil:

Cammy F

supporter - a person or thing that supports

fan - a Swedish profanity roughly translated as devil

Yeah, very helpful. :P

I woul say that a supporter is someone who actually goes to the games. a fan doesn't necessarily attend. ;)

Personally instead of walking out after 60mins i would rather supporters stayed outside for the first 5 or 10 minutes and then go in and support the team to the end. That would let Murray know that the supporters are angry, while still supporting the team.

I agree with this, I feel the 90 minutes after 3 o'clock Saturday should be all about getting right behind the players on the pitch. Our anger at Murray/Bain/The Board should not detract the support from pushing Rangers towards bringing the league flag back home.