Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner for "the miss of the season competition" Macdonalds last touch of the game before being hooked for that lanky greek streek of pi$h, was a free header from 2yrds out and he knocks it wide, made me laugh out loud :flipa:

It was a big relief as was the save from JVOH's while one on one with the keeper.

I will say the same today as I said this time last season - I STILL believe we have a better team and a better squad than they do. If we get the belief and the luck evens out over the course we will win the league.

They were SHOCKING last week and didnt really deserve to win - add that to today's game and, had the luck not been with them, they could be sitting with 1 point from 6 (and, in fact, could have lost last week but for a dodgy pen decision and a great save from Boruc to push a shot onto the post) - could have been bottom of the league with ZERO points after 2 games.

Hopefully the luck evens out.

Just seen the penalty claim. Unbelievable that it wasn't given.

New season, same dodgy decisions. And yet we have to put off with the rest of Scottish football saying the Old Firm get all the decisions. Just because celtic make up one half of the OF doesn't mean the OF get all the decisions. Just those mhanky bassas. :throwpc:

2 games gone and already having to chase us, overrated scumbags.

Told my arab mates at work, who weren't that confident, they would take something from them.

3 points at the sheep next saturday and then a win at the piggery and the screws will tighten on wee chesney. :thup:

3 points at the sheep next saturday and then a win at the piggery and the screws will tighten on wee chesney. :thup:

A week ago and I wouldnt be confident of having 3 points from our first 4 matches...... now I actually CAN see us winning at both Pittodrie and the mechanodome.

A week ago and I wouldnt be confident of having 3 points from our first 4 matches...... now I actually CAN see us winning at both Pittodrie and the mechanodome.

Agreed. Some sense finally being shown in the transfer market and the tattie munchers dropping points has given many a little hope.

I know it's early doors yet, but after the start we've had( CL, Carlos and transfer market ) to the season, it's good to feel a little optimistic.

There will be no doubt many tears shed this season( Again ) but for now, I'm gonna try and enjoy the wee lift we've had in the last few days. :)