Apparently Spiers is getting a new BBC show

Fcuk me that will be good... for the C****c PR Machine.

Been on FF having a look and found this list of comments from Spiers.... Frankly shows how bigoted, twisted and racist the man is.

Apologies for Cut and Paste, but I am an idle cnut!!

23/8/02

"Celtic, though, as a football institution, quite rightly remains a symbol of Catholicism. The Celtic strip, as famed and proudly known around the world as it is, still cannot be divorced from one of its� cultural parents, which is the Catholic faith."

8/10/02

"Like the Rangers orange strip, the song ('Follow, Follow') cannot be listed among the great criminal acts, it merely offends"

6/11/03

'Rancid chanting', 'total embarrassment', 'putrid stench', 'savages', 'poisonous singing', 'desecration', 'cavemen', 'wholesale yobishness', 'stinking, bigoted, religious stuff' and my own particular favourite 'almost to a man'.

4/3/04

"Even high-brow Herald readers, hauling their noses away from such works as Jacob Bronowski and Alexander Solzhenitsyn, may have noticed the palaver that is being planned by Celtic supporters in time for Sunday's slaughter - erm, I mean match - against Rangers at Parkhead."

25/3/04

"I repeat my main contention: that Larsson's contribution to Scottish life and culture, via the game of football, has been immense. In a sordid football age, his role-model status has also been impeccable."

1/4/04

"Following Sunday's win at Ibrox I met one Celtic player, a man I remain a great admirer of, and whispered to him: "I fear for some of the alcoholic carnage of you lot over the next few days, it's been a long wait." He smiled and looked at me with rivulets of anticipation dribbling from his chops."

25/4/04

"Nor can I recall Rangers being disparaged in 1972 when they won the Cup-Winners' Cup; a tournament which, by definition, was painfully inferior to the European Cup, indeed a prize which many placed third in the list of Europe's club baubles behind the UEFA Cup."

6/5/04

"In one of my favourite magazines, The Alternative View, I must say I have greatly enjoyed an interview carried this month with that fine actor and huge Celtic fan, Peter Mullan."

20/5/04

"Lennon's symphony is music to my ears - My sporting highlight of the past week must be the moment when I was called upon to break the news to Neil Lennon that James MacMillan, Scotland's most distinguished composer, had written a piece in his honour. It is always a minor joy catching up with Lennon."

12/8/04

"Please can I be spared any whining from Rangers over this and other criticisms?" "(Rangers) the most paranoid club in Scottish football".

29/11/04

"David Murray is on the back foot", "at Rangers, by general consent, the sectarianism is worse than it is at Celtic", "It was an experience that reminded me again of how widespread and malignant bigotry at Ibrox is"