Sound familiar

I've been reading that Zenit are 6th at the moment and not doing so well.

The popular reasoning is that they are struggling for consistency while playing two games a week while catching up on their postponed games.

Seems to me that most teams do struggle to play two games EVERY week even if they are full of top professional players.

The game may be professional but the players still have their physical limitations when playing against fresher professionals.

PS I think we could do with Celtic dropping into the UEFA cup and having a good run to at least the semi.

Not only would that partially make up for the lack of coefficient points from Rangers but they will see what it's like to have two games a week. I would bet on them having a huge hypocritical whinge about it too.

PS I think we could do with Celtic dropping into the UEFA cup and having a good run to at least the semi.

Not only would that partially make up for the lack of coefficient points from Rangers but they will see what it's like to have two games a week. I would bet on them having a huge hypocritical whinge about it too.

But you're forgetting that a poor CL show from the Tims affects us too inasmuch as Scotland could lose its automatic CL place. Do you want us to negotiate 2 difficult qualifying games even if we win the SPL just because you don't want the tims to prosper - short-sighted if I may say so.

But you're forgetting that a poor CL show from the Tims affects us too inasmuch as Scotland could lose its automatic CL place. Do you want us to negotiate 2 difficult qualifying games even if we win the SPL just because you don't want the tims to prosper - short-sighted if I may say so.

Not so Alex. If Celtic drop into the UEFA and go on a run then they still clok up coefficient points.

And if you read calscot's post differently you will see that he WANTS Celtic to go on a run so that they DO increase the coefficient.

Not so Alex. If Celtic drop into the UEFA and go on a run then they still clok up coefficient points.

And if you read calscot's post differently you will see that he WANTS Celtic to go on a run so that they DO increase the coefficient.

My mistake then. But I do know that a country's co-efficient is crucial Ukraine are breathing down our necks. We really need England to beat them for Gers' sake!

I am quite easy on this. I don't want them to have any sort of Uefa or cup run, and i want us to win by being the better team on an even playing field. I just want to be better than them when everything is equal.

My mistake then. But I do know that a country's co-efficient is crucial Ukraine are breathing down our necks. We really need England to beat them for Gers' sake!

Do international results affect the club coefficiet? Never realised that!