Mark Reynolds on way...?

Had a good season with 'Well last year but hasn't started this term quite as well. I guess the speculation could be affecting him though.

Generally I think he's a good player and would be a decent signing. Would rather have had another more experienced player in beside Bougherra though.

Captain Kirk played well at centre back. People are too quick to get on his back. He's no RB but he'd be the first to admit that. He gives his all and thats why he's in ahead of Whittaker.

As for Reynolds, good prospect for the future. We still could do with a more experienced player to come in though

Captain Kirk played well at centre back. People are too quick to get on his back. He's no RB but he'd be the first to admit that. He gives his all and thats why he's in ahead of Whittaker.

As for Reynolds, good prospect for the future. We still could do with a more experienced player to come in though

Reynolds has a bit of pace. I think he and Captain Kirk could fight it out for the other CB slot - oh, and he's left-sided which complements Bougherra well.

I seem to remember that too Mike.

Sure a lot of us were shouting for him towards the end of last season. Would be a good addition IMO but disapointing to hear he has not had the best of starts, although its early days...

I really hope the poster is wrong.

Watched Reynolds afew times last season and once this season and he is not what we are looking for if he is to be a replacement for Weir.

Decent footballer but not strong enough to be a center half. Broadfoot is a better option than Reynolds.

We have to be looking to sign better than Reynolds.