Sell **** and Keep ****

broadfoot yet again gifted mcgeady enough space for the first goal to turn the QE2. he is what he is, a st mirren player at best. as for adam, he has contributed nothing to the team in the last six months and i was bewildered and enraged by his inclusion today. he did shit all today that enhanced the team.

If we had a bit of width today we could have put 10 past them.

Mate can you not just be happy that we won FFS! I thought Broadfoot did well. He must have put some spin on the cross for the 4th goal to make Boruc drop it like that ;) As for Adam I have to admit I was baffled by his selection also and he didn't have the greatest of games but the team won so I couldn't give a monkeys:onetoomany:

Rangers boss Walter Smith admits he is unsure if Daniel Cousin will be staying at Ibrox.

Cousin made a surprise return to the starting line-up for Sunday's Old Firm derby with Celtic and he justified his manager's selection by opening the scoring at Parkhead in the 4-2 victory before later being sent off.

The Gabon international was expected to leave Rangers over the summer, but as yet there have been no offers for the big forward.

Smith says he has no plans to offload Cousin and that if the player can perform like he did against Celtic on a regular basis he will remain in his plans.

"We thought about playing him during the week," said Smith.

"We have a number of strikers and we have been playing them at different times.

Not going anywhere

"He's not going anywhere as far as I know, I haven't had any enquiries for any of our players and if he plays the way he played against Celtic then we will obviously be delighted.

"He has been inconsistent but in the bigger games he has been more of a threat for us and he showed that he has good strength, good pace and he can get a goal."

Not sure what to make of this article. I thought some players, Cousin included were overed to over 30 clubs in the past week and there were no takers...

At least Smith concedes that he is inconsistent. Reading this thread, I thought he was fantastic in every game ;)

Not sure what to make of this article. I thought some players, Cousin included were overed to over 30 clubs in the past week and there were no takers...

At least Smith concedes that he is inconsistent. Reading this thread, I thought he was fantastic in every game ;)

I read Galatasary were looking at Cousin. I have always liked him to be honest but he does have to want to be a Rangers player.

Let the Boyd thing go man - he will play and score goals - it is a squad game these days and we dont have the money to spend 3 or 4 mill on a guy to replace Boyd and have him sit on the bench.

Enjoy the win today instead of concentrating on a player you want rid of.

I think you are as obsessed by Boyd as Jon is......

It is a bit sad to need to run down a player who wasn't even playing when we've just horsed Celtic on their own patch. Best OF performance, especially at Parkhead in years.

Praise the guys who played, hope the guys who didn't also shine when they get the chance.