If ma granny had baws ;)

agreed this manager-cant-tell-future as managerial-defect is too much. he gambled that we would, as we should, have had the players to be kaunas. he lost the gamble; he cant be blamed for not knowing the futre.

Why ask the question if that's your response to someone giving their opinion?

:box:

You are entitled to your opinion mate,just like the rest of us,however why go on about something that is in the past ?.The bottom line is we never qualified for the CL,get over it.I seem to remember a lot of fans giving WS pelters for his team selection prior to the OF game..................but we ripped the scum up for arse paper,yet we still here from these guys how bad a manager WS is,which is open to debate,but my point is why criticise the manager on a thread about our finances ?, the players that played against Kaunus should have been good enough to win the game.............they didn't win,we never qualified,we lost out on money,so let's look forward to winning the SPL and get the cash we need

You are entitled to your opinion mate,just like the rest of us,however why go on about something that is in the past ?.The bottom line is we never qualified for the CL,get over it.

Eh? :confused: You mentioned the CL in this thread before I did.

You ask a question about it, I gave my views, and now you're telling me not to go about it?

Hint - if you don't want people to mention something, don't ask questions about it. ;)

I think you mentioned we would have gone through before me

I said that you brought up the subject of the CL before me, which you will find is the case. :flipa:

I can also exclusively reveal that you also mentioned the subject of whether we would have qualified with a different player before me.

So if Mendes was in the team against Kaunus we would've went through ?
:flipa:

Again why start asking questions on it? My line and a half answer to YOUR question then prompted an 8 line rant from you. It seems that you have more of a need to get over it than me. :P

Just admit that you got me and Pete mixed up. :D

You are entitled to your opinion mate,just like the rest of us,however why go on about something that is in the past ?.The bottom line is we never qualified for the CL,get over it.I seem to remember a lot of fans giving WS pelters for his team selection prior to the OF game..................but we ripped the scum up for arse paper,yet we still here from these guys how bad a manager WS is,which is open to debate,but my point is why criticise the manager on a thread about our finances ?, the players that played against Kaunus should have been good enough to win the game.............they didn't win,we never qualified,we lost out on money,so let's look forward to winning the SPL and get the cash we need

Ian surely the loss of 5-10 mill pounds is worth mentioning on a finances thread. It may not be part of this financial audit but it is in my eyes a relevant statement. Walter Smith should not be gambling he should be putting a team on the park that are good enough to win. Not"They Should" have been good enough to win. We should have been good enough to beat St Johnstone when Le Guen was here, we should have blown QOTS out of Hampden in the cup final, but our manager seemed not to realise we had no midfield. As we have no technical director pulling the transfer strings, then Walter Smith has to answer for our financial football losses. Let us forget about the loss of 5-10 million pound ,as long as we beat Celtic.:rolleyes: