Protest against BBC 1pm this Sunday

Guest damien

From the organisers:

We intend this to be a peaceful but hopefully powerful demonstration on Sunday of our obvious anger and mistrust of an organisation that has been hell-bent in savaging and discrediting both our club and its support for quite some time now.

It's obvious they have people working on behalf of that lot on the ''Inside'' as it were,as you all know by now,we have the name of the Chief instigator behind the latest attack on us and our songs.

On Sunday i ask that we stand in silence outside the BBC's HQ,with banners clearly visible for them to see,both as their employees go into the offices,and from their vantage points inside their offices.There's bound to be cameras trained on us,both from plod and the media,so no silly salutes that can and will be misinterpreted and used against us to further demonise us,no drunken neds(Please stay away as far as possible),no swearing at anyone entering or leaving the BBC buildings,and most certainly no sectarian chants towards the building...

Plod will be waiting for one chance to lift you..

Don't give them the ammunition.

Silent but powerful Demonstration.

Plod can't then charge you with a BOP.

I ask that you pass this on to as many as possible that you know are coming along on Sunday,your assistance and co-operation in this instance will be fully appreciated.

Thank you

We've been doing this for years now and has got us nowhere.

The BBC has to now be found culpable for its actions and embarrassed in front of other media outlets for it.

There is something rotten in the core of BBC Scotland and you are paying their wages, therefore you have a right to protest at it.

Protest in the ultimate way then - dont renew your licence.

But that's illegal.

Also, I believe that the protest is only against BBC Scotland, and not the whole BBC.

True, and the way the licence works can't be protested against.

I rarely watch BBC and spend �£60 a month on Sky's services yet I have to pay the BBC whether I watch it our not, the very fact my equipment can receive it means I have to pay, unfair but that's the way it is.

If you have a radio, video recorder and even a PC you now need a licence.

Whit ? Seriously ? THAT should be illegal !

Glad I don't live in the UK - why dont you all just sign over your paycheck to HM Government......

Whit ? Seriously ? THAT should be illegal !

Glad I don't live in the UK - why dont you all just sign over your paycheck to HM Government......

Eh basically we do, that amount of tax we pay over here is horrendous, the tv licence is just a tax for the ability to fund a dinosaur of an institution.

True, and the way the licence works can't be protested against.

I rarely watch BBC and spend �£60 a month on Sky's services yet I have to pay the BBC whether I watch it our not, the very fact my equipment can receive it means I have to pay, unfair but that's the way it is.

it's shocking we have to buy the equipment and pay for cable etc and have to fork out for the TV license as well........