Nacho Threat

The Lurgan Bigot is only ever SUBJECTED to VILE sectarian abuse.

Well, apart from when High Court Lip Reader, Jessica Lees caught him on three seperate occasions in one match at Ibrox, sectarianly(surely, that should be VILE sectarianly abusing?) the Rangers bench, the Rangers support, and Rangers players.

What about walking 6 yards to spit on opposition scarves? Is that vile?

Add in abusing and cheating on the pregnant women in his life, then it shows just how 'remarkable' Lenny is.

Ah, but the ruling is based on perception apparently...

Nacho is a catholic but the Celtic supporters will see him as just another DOB. Sectarian irony is surely a PC term? :D

this is the absurdity its descending to - i had to read that about 5 times to get the full meaning out it.

we have catholics who hate catholics who're orangemen

we have secularists who think they are protestants who hate catholics who aren't catholics but are plastic stereotypes of them

we have catholics who arent catholics who think singing should be tailored to their sensitivies as catholics who are not catholics

we have celtic supporters who think they're oppressed and anti-establishment while running to any establishment who'll pander to their irrationality

it's all too much, i just cant make it sense of it anymore. i think i'll stick to watching the fitbaw. :thup:

What about walking 6 yards to spit on opposition scarves? Is that vile?

Add in abusing and cheating on the pregnant women in his life, then it shows just how 'remarkable' Lenny is.

It's easy to forget how much a paragon of all virtue that Lennon really is, I mean someone who abandons his pregnant girlfriend, then threatens her by sending in excess of 300 text messages. The texting included, "now it's your turn to feel pain" , "I will hurt you" and, "I will do you".

It is always someone elses fault in the world of Neil, the very epitome of vicTIMhood.

It's easy to forget how much a paragon of all virtue that Lennon really is, I mean someone who abandons his pregnant girlfriend, then threatens her by sending in excess of 300 text messages. The texting included, "now it's your turn to feel pain" , "I will hurt you" and, "I will do you".

It is always someone elses fault in the world of Neil, the very epitome of vicTIMhood.

Nice play with words!:thup: