Have to say I wonder why he didnt leave in the summer now. He isnt even in the squad again for tomorrow and WS obviously doesnt rate him.

Its a shame as I like Hemdani and think he would do well with Mendes. And with Ferguson due back and already confirmed to 'walk straight back' into the team then Hemdani is further down the pecking order - while picking up 17k a week.

Have to say I wonder why he didnt leave in the summer now. He isnt even in the squad again for tomorrow and WS obviously doesnt rate him.

Its a shame as I like Hemdani and think he would do well with Mendes. And with Ferguson due back and already confirmed to 'walk straight back' into the team then Hemdani is further down the pecking order - while picking up 17k a week.

Maybe he's another one that's quite happy picking up the money for doing very little until his contract runs out?

Maybe he's not doing enough in training to deserve a first team or squad spot?

He was pretty bad last season when he did get a chance IMO.

I prefer Thomson to him any day in the midfield and as you said Barry will also be before him when he gets back as will Edu.......

Maybe he's another one that's quite happy picking up the money for doing very little until his contract runs out?

I dont think there is much sign of that but he may be happy to collect the wages - its not a bad wage is it!!!

But a few people say Ferguson suffers from a lack of quality in the squad, possibly the same could be said for Hemdani last season and who knows - he may flourish next to Mendes and Davis.

To have the likes of Hemdani as a squad player is a nice luxury but if he isnt going to play then surely we have to look at moving him on in January.

I dont think there is much sign of that but he may be happy to collect the wages - its not a bad wage is it!!!

But a few people say Ferguson suffers from a lack of quality in the squad, possibly the same could be said for Hemdani last season and who knows - he may flourish next to Mendes and Davis.

To have the likes of Hemdani as a squad player is a nice luxury but if he isnt going to play then surely we have to look at moving him on in January.

Gribz, the Hemdani one is a strange one,he is turning out to be the old one season foreigner,shame really as he has quality,but I can't help thinking he doesn't want to play here,but then why didn't he move ?........crazy but I do think we have seen the last of him and he will move in January

Well he 'must' know he isn't in WS plans but hasn't asked to get away or be put on the transfer list so he must be happy picking up a good wage for just keeping fit. Others get slated on here for doing the same!

He may flourish next to Mendes ot Davis but then again he may not. IMO he would not and it looks like WS has the same opinion.

He should have been moved on in the last transfer window but with the French wild card system he can still move just now, here's hoping.

Hemdani wouldn't play in my team again if I was manager. We have better options available now.

Mendes, Ferguson, Thomson, Davis are all better options than Hemdani and if we suffer injuries we have other options too.

Not a slight on Hemdani - quality player (although poor last year) but there is no room for him in the team or the squad (in part due to the U-21 rule) and at 17k a week should be off the books.