Reserves Latest - St Mirren v Rangers

0 - 3

McCulloch scored a header from a corner.

Burke scored the second

Team is.

G.Smith

McMillan Dailly McCulloch Smith

Burke Edu Ferguson Adam

Loy Vellicka

Ferguson played 64 minutes and yes, that is Steven Smith at left back! :onetoomany:

Fergie looks in great shape (in a non-gay way of course !!).

Great to see Stevie Smith at LB.

Please please please do not tell me that WS is seriously considering McCulloch as a potential CB for the first team !!

Re Sky+ - what time is it on Rangers TV ? Might need to tape it on the Slingbox myself (Gribz, you really need to get that !!).

Sure everyone will agree Alan, hard to complain about the commitment and improvement from Broadfoot and Papac though.

Hopefully SS will be over everything now and concentrate on the future. If he comes back to close to the form he showed pre last injury he will be a huge asset to the team.

No doubt at all that Smith would be a first pick on the form he showed prior to the injury. Lets just hope he has overcome all of the problems now.

Papac is doing, as you say, better than expected so Id rather Smith wasn't rushed back in.

I'd also be interested to see how Papac would do going back to CD partnering Magid....

Tricky one Craig. Not sure the age of Papac but he is naturally a CB, he has done a lot lot better at LB the last season but prior to that seemed so reluctant to go past the half way line.

I really dont know. We would probably have to see him have a wee run before commenting how he would perform at CB as it seems so long ago he was given a chance.