Smith says January exits possible

Guest Jum Spence

Guest 90minsofmadness

Theres some deadwood worth ridding ourselves of.

Namely McCulloch Dailly Burke Hemdani (although he's still a great player) and even JCD

We really really need a centre half though

They were all available in the summer and there were no takers. I don't expect to many to appear in the next window either.

Gisabeer, Thomson?

Sadly you're right. However, just why Smith felt he had to come out and state the obvious is beyond me. Does he really think either the players concerned or the fans are unaware of the situation?

thompson doesnt do it for me. He rarely stands out in a game. No more than a squad player in my eyes.

He was one of many who failed to step up to the plate when the chips were down in the run in last season. Id include Adam, McCulloch, whittaker, Daily, Darcheville and Cousin in that group.

These guys were regular picks and all bar one were smiths buys. And I would be well chuffed if we could get rid of them all in the winter transfer window

thompson doesnt do it for me. He rarely stands out in a game. No more than a squad player in my eyes.

He was one of many who failed to step up to the plate when the chips were down in the run in last season. Id include Adam, McCulloch, whittaker, Daily, Darcheville and Cousin in that group.

These guys were regular picks and all bar one were smiths buys. And I would be well chuffed if we could get rid of them all in the winter transfer window

If you mean Kevin Thomson he would be my first name on the team sheet.

Who else in midfield goes in where it hurts, gets injured. yellow cards, every team needs a player like Thomson. Sorry can't agree with you there.

Whittaker never stepped up to the plate!! How many penalty shoot-outs did he give a body swerve to, right up to the death he volunteered, also scoring the best goal of the European campaign. I would give the lad another chance.

Edited by chilledbear