Motherwell 0 : 0 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Tbh don't remember anyone standing out as having a great game.

McGregor was relatively untroubled and had that one world class save. But Well threatened the goal so little throughout the rest of the game that I dunno if I would even give it to AM.

I think you're being a little hard on Mendes there Frankie. His form has definitely dipped over the past 2 or 3 games, but those ratings suggest he was the weakest link last night which I don't think was the case. Lafferty had an absolute nightmare of a gme and you scored him higher. WTF? Also Ferguson was IMO by far the poorer of the two in the middle, which as much as that's to be expected, doesn't merit the sympathy vote.

Obviously it's going to take time for Barry to get his sharpness up and for the two of them to develop an understanding. This was easier with Thomson as his and Mendes' styles probably complimented one another better. I think they're both good enough players for that midfield partnership to work, but too often last night, Hughes and Lasley were getting the better of them, which is unacceptable tbh.

IMO, Lafferty looked a lot more dangerous than Mendes who rarely got anywhere near the opposition box and wasn't in the game at all. Lafferty was abysmal first half but did much better in the second and looked the player most likely to create an opening which is why I gave him an extra point.

Also, no sympathy vote for Ferguson. I'm far from his biggest fan but I thought after a dodgy initial spell he played well up until around the 70th minute where he (as well as the rest of the midfield) fell out of the game. Most of our play until then went through him and he looked a lot sharper than of late. As such, I felt he was our best midfielder over the piece.

It's all about opinions and I don't claim to be right! ;)

Personally, I'd give Motm to Bougherra as I think he had as good a game as Weir and yes, he was walking a bit of a tight-rope after the booking, but at least he didn't take out any of his own players :D.

Yeah me too, thought The Boughie man was our best.

There boy in the middle of the park was fantastic though. Lasley is it, he had a top game

It's all about opinions and I don't claim to be right! ;)

That's true ;)

Still don't think Mendes deserved to be singled out in the ratings ...and Lafferty and possibly Miller maybe did.

We'll just have to agree to dissagree on that one mate :thup: